Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Who wants to walk a 5k with me?

On Friday, September 9, 2011 - I set a fitness goal to walk in a 5k.
I will register tomorrow for the Air Force 5k that is taking place on Friday, September 14, 2012.  The 5 k follows a route through Wright State University and they allow 90 minutes to complete it.
Why a 5k?  Why walk?  Hey, ya gotta start somewhere and at 240(sh) pounds, I don't need to run. I plan on working hard May, June, July, August and September... who knows... maybe I will surprise myself and be able to jog.  What I do know is that walking in the 5k and finishing under the allotted time will be a celebration!!
Who wants to walk with me?
Who has an Appetite for Victory?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for wanting to comment, my only request as that you keep it family friendly.