Monday, September 12, 2011

Poor food choice

Yesterday I ate about 10 almonds.
It was the first time I'd had any kind of nut in 3 1/2 months.
Today my body is a bit achy, my stomach hurts and I have a swimming headache.
I am attributing the change in how I feel to the almonds.  I haven't felt this poorly in about 3 months. It really is amazing how one poor food choice can upset your body.  I used to feel horrible every single day of my life.  I'm so glad to learn what foods make me feel physically ill.
Scratch almonds off my list of foods to enjoy.  I'm pushing water today in hopes I will detoxify my system faster.

As a side note: I can eat almond flour -- so feel ill may have more to do with my stomach's ability to digest the nuts rather than the nut itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for wanting to comment, my only request as that you keep it family friendly.