Friday, October 10, 2014

Beef Brisket and Tuna Casserole

This week's menu has consisted of Beef Brisket and Tuna Casserole (both recipes are pinned to my Appetite for Victory Pinterest board).

Talk about eating well and not feeling deprived!

Breakfast is always three eggs fried in olive oil and real bacon bits topped with a tablespoon of Kerrygold butter. Coffee, always... Bulletproof Coffee on occasion.

Lunch this week has been a bit different:  Monday I went to BWW; I had pulled pork sliders, sauce on the side and removed the bun and a side of potatoes. Tuesday I went to a local deli: I had a club sandwich without the bread and a side salad. Wednesday I went to the local bowling alley: I had a burger without the bun topped with feta cheese (I L O V E feta) and baked fries. Thursday I went to a local grocer. I enjoyed their home-made pot roast with a double side of their home-made green beans. Today, I dined on the Tuna Casserole.

Dinners have been a combination of the tuna casserole, beef brisket, bunless cheeseburgers, and Boars Head skinless hot dogs.

All in all, I feel satisfied with very little hunger pains.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for wanting to comment, my only request as that you keep it family friendly.