Monday, April 30, 2012

My Menu

Yesterday's foods:
Coffee with heavy whipping cream
I scrambled egg
Salad
Vegetable Soup
Spaghetti Squash and Meat Sauce.

I cooked four spaghetti squashes to spread between Rod and I over the next several days.  With a bunch of it I made a lasagna.  Then the rest went to be served with Spaghetti sauce.

Today's foods:
Coffee with heavy whipping cream
3 fried eggs in olive oil
1 Tb of real bacon bits
1 cup spaghetti squash with 1/2 cup meat sauce
1 serving lasagna
salad with dressing

I put on several pounds over the last two weeks because of stress eating and not really watching my diet that carefully.  I became super strict again on Saturday and am already down 3 pounds.

Once I can get to walking, I'll be able to really start shedding the weight and continue towards my goal of 50 pounds by December 31.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for wanting to comment, my only request as that you keep it family friendly.