Thursday, April 12, 2012

Beat the Boss

In 2011 I won the weight loss challenge at work with a cash prize of $500.  We received notice that the Beat the Boss weight loss challenge is returning on May 1. This is the motivation I've needed to get back on track and start losing weight again. I've struggled to maintain the weight I lost last year; but, I've maintained, which is a Victory. 

I'm very ready to get back to serious weight loss.  I know it won't be as easy this time as it was last time.  My body apparently enjoys being 241.5 pounds.  It was suggested that I go off the plan between now and May 1 to see if I can shock my body into losing again. I might.

What will work is getting more physically active to break this seemingly endless plateau!! I'll walk my butt off, literally! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for wanting to comment, my only request as that you keep it family friendly.